Spring cleaning has sprung! It’s true – many homeowners in California have taken the time to get down and dirty in their homes. Now is a great time to clear all clutter and start fresh before the lazy summer days arrive.
If you have not started your spring cleaning, no need to worry – it is not too late! Our agency is here with a checklist to help motivate you to get started, today.
Here is a quick spring cleaning checklist to follow:
• Have carpets/hardwood floors cleaned – do it yourself or call a professional.
• Wipe down all windows in your home.
• Clean your curtains/shades/blinds.
• Clean out the kitchen pantry and fridge. Rid of expired items.
• Tackle all drawers and closets in your home. Clear the clutter and rid of junk that is simply taking up space.
• Clean the bathrooms – sinks, toilets, tubs, showers, etc.
• Change bed linens and/or air out mattresses (if necessary!)
• Create a new mood in your home with a new color palette, new décor, or a new paint job.
Once you get started on this list, you may not be able to stop. It is a great feeling when your home is cleaned from top to bottom. If it helps, you can print out this check list and use it as a helpful guide.
At Mitchell & Mitchell Insurance Agency, it is our goal to keep homeowners on top of responsibilities. In this case, we also want to make sure you are 100% covered going into the new season. Be sure to contact us at your earliest convenience to go over your homeowners insurance. We would be more than happy to assess it and figure out if you need more, or even less.