Do You Run a Business Out of Your Home or Have a Hobby That Earns Income?
Two of every three people who have a business or hobby out of the home do NOT have adequate insurance. Most homeowners policies are not designed to cover losses from the business.
A Home Based Business Policy can provide you with the coverage that you need. With average rates of $220, you cannot afford not to have your business covered!
Our home based business product is designed for small, home based businesses with exposures that are either limited or excluded by the typical homeowners product. Specifically, our product offers liability coverage that is not currently available under the typical homeowners policy, as well as business personal property protection above the typical form’s $2,500 property limitation.
- Liability coverage up to $1,000,000
- Business personal property coverage up to $100,000
- Off-premises coverage
- Loss of business income coverage
- Optional coverage for money and securities
- Equipment breakdown coverage included in the basic premium
- Professional errors and omissions sublimit of $25,000 for specified classes
- Satisfies most show and event liability requirements
- A.M. Best rated A++ carrier
- Coverage for select home based businesses with up to $500,000 in gross annual sales
- Businesses with no more than three employees (in addition to the owner)
- Businesses that are sole proprietorships, partnerships, LLC’s, or corporations
- Optional additional insured coverage for grantor of franchises, mortgagee, lessor of leased equipment and more
- No more than two business related claims in the previous three years